Leo Admin replied

514 weeks ago

Hey Guys! I am going to do this now and I will make a similar post on FB and also mention it in-game during the week. But we need to get this rolling for Group 2.

Currently there is not a leader for Group 2, as Mad has said he doesn't have the time he needs to lead it currently. That being said, I will be taking charge of the group, and even participate in the group until everyone clears Turn 5. At that point, I will pass the lead to someone else to continue leading you guys into the 2nd Coil.

I am not familiar with Group 2 and I want to get a better feel of who really really wants to be a part of it. We have some new people in Skavian and Dat that I am sure are itching to get into Coil and experience un-nerfed content. So the true purpose of this post is to see who wants to be in Group 2.

Do not take this decision lightly. Coil is brutal. It is meant to challenge you in ways that almost seem cruel. It requires precision accuracy, and perfect reaction time, and it requires everyone to deal with the mechanics or you will wipe the raid. And you will wipe the raid….. You will die. A LOT. Many times it will not be your fault. You can do everything right and still lose because someone else in the party didnt stay vigilant during a certain part and messed up. You will go in night after night, and die over and over again, and when you finally get the clear, you may not even see a drop for your class until your 4th or more time beating that turn. The rewards are few and far between. But at the end when you are rocking that High-Allegan weapon and all your friends are jealous, you can then see that all the effort was worth it. But it is a long and painful road to Turn 9, and everyone who commits to this should know that, and have the endurance to survive the hell that is 2nd Coil.

So I ask again, who wants to join the 2nd Group for Coil? I would like to gather twice a week. Weds 8-10 and Friday 8-10. Please reply to this post with your character name, jobs, and if these times work for you. If the times do not work for you, please give times and dates that do work for you. If you have a lot of open times/day, but tell me what times/date DO NOT work for you. If all goes well, we will gather by the end of the week.

Leo Admin replied

514 weeks ago

Ok Folks!! Your Votes are in!! And we our have our new Champions!!!

Congrats to the following as they are officially part of Coil Group 2:
Xilo - tank
Brad - tank/dps
Mad - Healer
Malis - Healer
Khio - dps
Bot - dps
Smu - dps
Kitty - dps

Alt - Hummp - tank/dps

The schedule will be Mon and Weds from Midnight-2:00 am est.

Everyone has turn 5 clears already except for Kitty, we will try to get that for her this weekend.

First official run will be Monday July 14, at midnight est for Turn 6. See you guys there!!

Smulan Default replied

513 weeks ago

who is offically in our coil group 2
Please log in to post a reply.